Year 8 - 11 boys
- Short sleeved white shirt with Al Yasmina logo
- Long sleeved shirt can be worn but must be tucked in.
- The new style shirt can be untucked but should be of an appropriate size.
- Dark green regulation trousers
- Dark green regulation shorts
- Plain black socks
- Optional : Green sweater with Al Yasmina logoBlack leather belt Black leather traditional shoes must be worn and be logo free.
- Trainer style or sandals are not permitted.
Shorts can be worn in Years 7 – 9 in the summer months, April (start of term 3) until end of October (last Thursday in the month). Trousers are to be worn for Year 7 – 9 students from November until the end of term 2. Year 8-11 boys can wear trousers all year if they wish. Shorts are not an option for boys in Years 10-11 who must wear trousers all year.