PE Uniform for all secondary students
White PE shirt with the school logo and green shorts. Suitable training shoes and white socks must be worn for PE lessons.
- Shoes should be polished regularly
- Where sweaters are not being worn they should NOT be tied around the waist.
- Full correct uniform must be worn in school and while travelling to and from school. This applies to school visits unless otherwise instructed by a member of staff.
- Full uniform must be worn for all external (public) examinations.
- Students should NOT change into casual clothes at the end of the school day to attend social events.